Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high quality supply and installation service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will investigate your complaint. This will normally involve Kerrie discussing your complaint with Mark, who installed your kitchen/ bathroom.
- Kerrie will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Kerrie will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Kerrie will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for Kerrie to review her decision.
- We will write to you within 14 of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explain our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman 0333 241 3209 about your complaint. Normally you will need to bring the complaint to the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint, or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it).
For further information, you should contact the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman on 0333 241 3209 or email@example.com